How to Choose a Good Translator for Your Order? - ► Make a Free Auction for all potential Translators, so you can chose by yourself who is the Best. Tap to learn more ◄
By means of the opportunities of the TranslatorsAuction Internet-platform you can find USA Visa Application translator for free: quickly, conveniently and according to your requirements.
USA visa application translation is not the mandatory requirement of the American Embassy. In particular, if documentation is submitted in the Embassy on the accommodation country’s territory and documentation language coincides with the state language of this country, then translation for obtaining a non-immigrant visa isn’t required. In other cases it is necessary to prepare the translation of personal documentation into English. In some cases the notarized translation or the apostille is necessary, the customer has to specify these requirements in Embassy in advance. Last but not least, the Embassy staff conducting the interview has the right to request additional documentation (including its translation), relevant for the purpose of visit.
Translation has to meet rules of international law adjusted for the target country, eliminate mistakes, typos and ambiguity to avoid refusal in USA visa processing.
The Cases when Translation of Documents applying for USA Visa is required
Generally distinguish non-immigrant and immigrant visa. The second type is also called the Green Card. All visa classification and the list of the required documentation for each type are presented on the official site of the U.S. Embassy.
The List of Documents that has to be translated for Non-immigrant Visa Processing
This type of visa is intended for short-term departures to America for educational, tourist, medical and business purposes. The main document – Online Non-immigrant Visa Application – has to be filled in English on the official site of the U.S. Embassy.
Translation can be required for the following documentation:
- Invitation letter from a relative, business partner, etc.
- Employment references (for officially employed), registration and tax documents (for individual entrepreneurs or legal entity), birth certificate and references from the place of study (for students and school pupils), documents confirming solvency and possibility to pay for the trip and accommodation (for all categories).
- Documents confirming family, economic and other relations of the applicant with the country of departure (certificates on the marriage/child’s birth/possession of the property, etc.).
The certified translation of the parents’ or trustees’ permission to the child’s departure and related documentation is necessary for the minors applying for USA visa.
Other documents depend on the type of the non-immigrant visa (B, F, M, J, H, L, I, R, C1, C1/D, O, P) - sponsor's letters, documents with confirmation of the place of residence, etc.
The List of Documents that has to be translated for Green Card Application
Green Card in the USA gives a chance within 5 years to obtain the American citizenship, live and work at the territory of the USA without restrictions.
Green Card can be gotten as a prize in a lottery, an application from the potential employer, an official engagement with an American citizen, family relations, etc. In all cases the translation of documentation into English is necessary; the notarial assurance or the apostille on documents perhaps will be required for:
• Birth/Marriage/Divorce Certificate.
• Court documentation on offenses and penalties.
• Documents confirming educational degree (diplomas, certificates, etc.), employment record, military ID (in case of existence).
• Documents confirming solvency and possibility to pay for the trip and accommodation.
Requirements of the Embassy Documents Translation
It has to be carried out that:
- On each page of the translation there is bilingual record "Translated from... to... ".
- Graphic symbols (stamps, emblems, logos, etc.) has description and interpretation.
- In translation there are no words with foreign writing, for this purpose it is necessary to use a transliteration according to international ISO standard; for personal data preferably use spelling from the international passport.
- Numerical data are duplicated in words; abbreviations are interpreted and translated.
- In case of the multipage document, it is necessary to stitch and number it.
- In case of hand-written signatures, it is necessary to replace them with a full name in angular brackets.
Requirements can differ depending on the purpose of the visa application, they have to be coordinated with the customer previously. The discrepancy to requirements can lead to refusal in the issue of visa.
Notarized Translation of Documents for getting American Visa
For the implementation of the translation according to notarial standards, it is necessary to translate precisely the structure of the text, eliminate mistakes and typos in proper names, names of institutions, addresses, figures. The numbers of documents can't be translated into a foreign language because of the possibility of identification. Documents with corrections and additional inscriptions in pencil or a pen are not accepted.
Translation of the documentation by the professional translator and the subsequent assurance at the notary is legally allowed. However, for this purpose, it is necessary to observe all formal requirements of the notarized translation: to specify a translation direction, to enter the text of the assuring inscription, to specify the translator’s data and to put down the signature by hand.
Apostilization, Apostille Translation for USA Visa Application
The apostille is issued as the separate page or the stamp confirming authenticity and legitimacy of the certified document. The apostille is considered as the part of the translation. However, it has the registration number and is formed according to state standards of the Hague Convention Participants.
At the translation, it is necessary to specify whether the procedure of apostilization is required and also whether the translation of the apostille into a foreign language is essential. In case of need, the translation of the text of the document and the text of the apostille should be carried out simultaneously; after that all documentation in general should be notarially certified. If the notarial translation has been already done, but apostilization is carried out after assurance, it is necessary to translate an apostille separately and to certify the translation again.
Requirements to the Translator
Translation of documents for getting American visa has to be executed only by certified linguists with knowledge of legal rules. Non-compliance with the requirements to the translation is invalid. The translation has to be guided by standards for professional translators ISO 17100 and European standard EN 15038.
The Advantages of the TranslatorsAuction Internet-platform
The website TranslatorsAuction.com represents more than the translators exchange on a competitive basis. It provides the unique opportunity to conduct the ruled auction: preliminary testing, cross assessment by potential authors the works of the other applicants, ranging the results of the tests according to the points gained by «blind» assessment. The conditions allow the customer to choose the option, which is the most suitable for his requirements in compliance with the ratio suggested price – points of the general rating.