By means of the opportunities of the TranslatorsAuction Internet-platform you can find the translator of Contracts and other legal documentation for free: quickly, conveniently and according to your requirements.
The contract is the primary document in the business field. Legal translation has to be competent both from the point of standards of language and legal aspects of both countries.
Generally, the contract includes the number, time and place of signing, the name of the parties, subject and appointment, conditions, addresses and signatures of the parties. Commercial standard contracts are most favored by requests for the translation; however, there is a large number of various versions of contracts.
The Cases when Contracts Translation is required
The translation of contracts and commercial offers is obliged during the cooperation of the firm with foreign partners to avoid incorrect treatment and lawsuits in case of non-compliance with terms of the contract. Otherwise, documentation might be legally invalid.
Difference between the Contract Concepts
In the international practice, different meanings of the word «contract» are often interchanged. Generally, the contract represents legal relations between the subjects of business. However, the contract might exist in the form of agreement, treaty, arrangement, etc. At the translation of documentation, it is possible to use well-known combinations (the lease agreement, the government contract, etc.) or to coordinate the choice of the term with the customer.
Features of Contracts and other Legal Documents Translation
When performing the legal translation of contracts and other business documents, it is necessary to consider a number of its linguistic and branch features:
- Maintaining the format and structure of the original: either it is possible as the separate document or the bilingual contract divided into two columns.
- Maintaining uniformity at the translation of terms.
- Literal translation, lack of ambiguity in formulations, elimination of mistakes, inaccuracies, typos.
- Supporting branch specifics according to the requirements of the international standards, the translator has to understand the subject of the branch.
- Officiality, objectivity, lack of an emotional component, legal stamps with lack of personality.
- Competent translation both alphabetic and digital data, including footnotes and applications.
- The terminology used at translating has to be relevant, adapted to features of the target language, including to the accepted reductions, set expressions, etc.
In case of non-compliance with translation specifics, the company can suffer losses at production sales. For the most high-quality translation, it is necessary to find authors with narrow-purpose specialization in the subject of the order. In translation process for optimization and improvement of quality, it is essential to carry out feedback with the customer for verification of terminology and reliability of the translation.
Requirements to the Translator
Translation of the contracts and other legal documents has to be carried out only by certified linguists with professional knowledge of legal specifics. The translation has to be guided by legal translation standards, standards for professional translators ISO 17100 and European standard EN 15038.
The Advantages of the TranslatorsAuction Internet-platform
The website TranslatorsAuction.com represents more than the translators exchange on a competitive basis. It provides the unique opportunity to conduct the ruled auction: preliminary testing, cross assessment by potential authors the works of the other applicants, ranging the results of the tests according to the points gained by "blind" assessment. The conditions allow the customer to choose the option, which is the most suitable for his requirements in compliance with the ratio suggested price – points of the general rating.