By means of the opportunities of the TranslatorsAuction Internet-platform you can find Textbooks translator for free: quickly, conveniently and according to your requirements.
Textbooks translation is a very laborious work cause the translator should understand the linguistics of the target language competently and make adaptation taking into account the cultural features of the countries.
Educational literature divides on the text, numerical and graphic manuals on various subjects. They can be presented in the form of reference books, methodical instructions, textbooks, monographs, workbooks, dictionaries, maps, etc. Educational literature is intended for school students, students, teachers and other people connected with the educational process.
The Cases when Textbooks Translation is required
Translation orders on educational literature can be received from Higher Education Institutions with the international profile, also the translation required at conferences and trainings, joint foreign research projects, publication of monographs abroad, etc.
In the case of narrow textbook specialization, the translator’s experience in this field is required.
Features of the Educational Literature Translation
The main feature of educational manuals translation is their adaptation to the essential purpose and knowledge of basic pedagogic aspects.
Besides, follow the next translation rules:
- Completely maintain the formatting and design of the original book, exclude the possibility of typos, ambiguous formulations, mistakes in proper names and abbreviations.
- Completely keep semantic loading, the author's idea, his style (if necessary).
- Hammer out the semantics of target language terminology, phonetic, grammatical and other standards; appropriately apply set expressions and phrases; establish the updates.
- Make no corrections without the coordination with the customer.
- Adapt the text not only for country features, but also according to the specified target audience (school students, students, etc.), either using the well-known simplified formulations or professional highly specialized terms (in coordination with the customer).
- Depending on the topic of the manual translator must have experience in various industries: medicine, economy, technical and legal translation, etc.
To improve the translation quality, it should be transferred to the editor on final reading as the inaccuracy in the textbook can cause fatal results.
Requirements to the Translator
Certified specialists in the linguistics and philology, preferably native speakers, must execute textbooks translation. Experience with large volumes of information and knowledge of modern terminology are necessary. The translation has to be guided by standards for professional translators ISO 17100 and European standard EN 15038.
The Advantages of the TranslatorsAuction Internet-platform
The website TranslatorsAuction.com represents more than the translators exchange on a competitive basis. It provides the unique opportunity to conduct the ruled auction: preliminary testing, cross assessment by potential authors the works of the other applicants, ranging the results of the tests according to the points gained by «blind» assessment. The conditions allow the customer to choose the option, which is the most suitable for his requirements in compliance with the ratio suggested price – points of the general rating.